Heat-Flex GS Hose
The Heat-Flex GS Hose is a double-ply, iron oxide, red silicone coated fiberglass fabric that has been reinforced with a spring steel wire helix and external filament fiberglass cord. It is resistant to many oils, and solvents, and is suited for high temperature air handling. It is available with an ID of 2.5", 3", 4", 6", 8", and a length of 12' in order to get a custom fit for your application. We offer FREE shipping on your order anywhere in the contiguous United States.
Description: Double-ply iron oxide red silicone coated fiberglass fabric hose reinforced with a spring steel wire helix & external filament fiberglass cord.
- Suited for high temperature air handling applications
- The narrow pitch allows for tight bending radius while maintaining a smooth air flow
- Ideal for plastic processing applications
- Resistant to many oils & solvents, ozone, water, fungus & alkalis
- Not recommended for continuous flexing
Handlings: Air Fumes
MARKET APPLICATIONS: Aircraft, Automotive, Brake Ducting, Brick Kilns, Defroster/Heater, Dry Cleaning, Drying Systems, Exhaust Systems, Foundries, Garage Exhaust, Glass Drying, Heater, High Temperature, Injection Molding, Paper Mills, Plastics Industry, Rocket Support, Tractor Pull Exhaust, Transmission Cooling, Vehicle Exhaust Systems
TEMPERATURE: Low: -65°F High: 600°F