The FlexStat Static Dissipative Hose features a seven strand copper ground wire embedded in a specially formulated clear static dissipative thermoplastic polyurethane alloy and is reinforced with a rigid black external ABS helix. The static dissipative thermoplastic polyurethane alloy uses an inherently dissipative polymer (IDP) system to provide clean, permanent ESD protection. Highly flexible and abrasion-resistant, this hose has a smooth interior and is available in a variety of inside diameters and lengths to provide you with a custom fit for your application. We offer FREE shipping on your order anywhere in the contiguous United States.
Description: Specially formulated clear static dissipative thermoplastic polyurethane hose reinforced with a rigid black external ABS helix & an embedded copper grounding wire.
- Extremely flexible with great abrasion resistance
- Smooth interior assures minimal friction loss, efficient air flow & elimination of material build-up
- Enclosed copper grounding wire reduces static build-up in material handling applications
- Permanent and non-humidity dependent ESD (electrostatic discharge) protection
- Ideal for plastic pellet & powder transfer applications
- Surface Resistivity Level:108-1010 Ohms/Square
- Manufactured with FDA acceptable materials
- Wall Thickness = .040”
Handlings: Fumes Dust Materials
MARKET APPLICATIONS: Coffee Bean Transfer, FDA Dry Powder Transfer, Food Grade, Granule Transport, Industrial Vacuum Cleaners, Injection Molding, Plastic Pellet Transfer, Powder & Bulk, Static Control, Woodworking/Furniture Industry
PRODUCT SPECS LINE: Flex-Tube
TEMPERATURE: Low: -40°F High: 200°F