FlexStat CR (Clean Room) Hose
Description: Specially formulated clear static dissipative thermoplastic polyurethane hose reinforced with a rigid white external ABS helix & an embedded copper grounding wire.
- Extremely flexible with great abrasion resistance vs. heavy walled PVC
- Smooth interior assures minimal friction loss, efficient air flow & elimination of material build-up
- Enclosed copper grounding wire reduces static build-up in material handling applications
- Permanent and non-humidity dependent ESD (electrostatic discharge) protection
- Ideal for clean room and pharmaceutical applications, powder processing and pneumatic conveying systems
- Surface Resistivity Level: 108-1010 Ohms/Square
- Manufactured with FDA acceptable materials
- Wall Thickness = .040"
Handlings: Fumes Dust Materials
MARKET APPLICATIONS: Clean Rooms, Coffee Bean Transfer, FDA Dry Powder Transfer, Food Grade, Pharmaceutical, Plastic Pellet Transfer, Powder & Bulk, Static Control
PRODUCT SPECS LINE: Flex-Tube
TEMPERATURE: Low: -40°F High: 200°F