FlexStat 80 Railcar Unloading and Loading Hose
The FlexStat 80 Static Dissipative Hose is a bendable heavy-wall polyurethane hose with an embedded copper grounding wire that is flexible, durable, and operates over a wide temperature range. Designed for severe service bulk product loading and unloading applications like trucks, railcars, and other severe service applications where safety is a key consideration, this flexible ESD safe hose is tear and crush resistant and has a smooth interior to minimize friction and assure efficient material flow. Additionally, the FlexStat 80 comes in a variety of inside diameters and lengths to provide you with a custom fit for your application. We offer FREE shipping on your order anywhere in the contiguous United States.
Description: Specially formulated clear static dissipative very heavy weight thermoplastic polyurethane hose reinforced with a rigid black external ABS helix & an embedded copper braided grounding wire
- Extreme abrasion resistance
- Handles high vacuum
- Smooth interior assures minimal friction loss, efficient air flow & elimination of material build-up
- Enclosed copper braided grounding wire reduces static build-up in material handling applications
- Permanent and non-humidity dependent ESD (electrostatic discharge) protection
- Ideal for railcar loading & unloading
- Surface Resistivity Level: 108-1010 Ohms/Square
- Wall Thickness = .080"
MARKET APPLICATIONS: Railcar Loading/Unloading, Static Control
PRODUCT SPECS LINE: Flex-Tube
TEMPERATURE: Low: -40°F High: 200°F