FlexStat 60 Hose
The FlexStat 60 Static Dissipative Hose is a bendable heavy-wall polyurethane hose with an embedded copper grounding wire that is flexible, durable, and operates over a wide temperature range. Designed for severe service bulk product load and unload applications where safety is a key consideration, this flexible ESD safe hose is tear and crush resistant and has a smooth interior to minimize friction and assure efficient material flow. It is ideal for loading and unloading trucks and railcars, grain-vac, and other severe service applications where safety is critical. Additionally, the FlexStat 60 comes in a variety of inside diameters and lengths to provide you with a custom fit for your application. We offer FREE shipping on your order anywhere in the contiguous United States.
Description: Specially formulated clear static dissipative very heavy weight polyether polyurethane hose reinforced with a rigid yellow external ABS helix & an embedded copper grounding wire.
- Extreme abrasion resistance
- Handles high vacuum
- Smooth interior assures minimal friction loss, efficient air flow & elimination of material build-up
- Enclosed copper grounding wire reduces static build-up in material handling applications
- Permanent and non-humidity dependent ESD (electrostatic discharge) protection
- Ideal for severe service applications, hopper loading systems and plastic pellet transfer
- Surface Resistivity Level: 108-1010 Ohms/Square
- Wall Thickness = .060"
Handlings: Dust Materials
MARKET APPLICATIONS: Grain Vac, Plastic Pellet Transfer, Powder & Bulk, Static Control
PRODUCT SPECS LINE: Flex-Tube
TEMPERATURE: Low: -40°F High: 200°F