Flexadux TR T-7W Hose
The Flexadux TR T-7W Hose is a thermoplastic rubber hose that has been reinforced with a spring steel wire helix and an external polypropylene wear strip. This hose can be used for applications that cover a wide temperature range. It is available with an ID of 5", 6", 8", 10", 12", and a length of 25' to provide you with a custom fit for your application. We offer FREE shipping on your order anywhere in the contiguous United States.
Description: Medium weight black thermoplastic rubber hose reinforced with a spring steel wire helix & yellow external polypropylene wearstrip.
- Most general all-purpose hose
- Wearstrip offers additional external abrasion & drag resistance
- Designed for applications with wide temperature ranges
- Great moisture & UV resistance
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Smooth interior assures minimal friction loss & efficient air flow
- Wall Thickness 0.030"
Handlings: Dust Material
MARKET APPLICATIONS: Car Wash, Conduit, Furnace Duct Cleaning, Landfill Venting, Off-Road, Ozone, Paper Trim Conduit
LINE: Flexadux TR
MATERIAL: Thermoplastic Rubber
TEMPERATURE: Low: -60°F High: 275°F