Flex-Tube PU 60 HF Hose
The Flex-Tube PU 60 HF Hose is a highly flexible, very heavy weight thermoplastic polyether polyurethane hose. This heavy-duty hose is reinforced with a rigid external ABS helix and has a clear interior wall for easy content viewing. The Flex-Tube PU 60 HF is easy to use for applications requiring good airflow with high abrasion, puncture and UV resistance. It was developed for agricultural, grain vacuum, light construction, leaf collection, and similar dry processes. Additionally, the PU 60 HF comes in a variety of inside diameters and lengths to provide you with a custom fit for your application. We offer FREE shipping on your order anywhere in the contiguous United States.
Description: Highly flexible very heavy weight clear thermoplastic polyether polyurethane hose with a blue rigid external ABS helix.
- Ultra smooth interior assures efficient airflow
- Highly flexible & extremely abrasion resistant
- Excellent wear performance
- Puncture & tear resistant with high tensile strength
- Crush resistant
- Spiral co-extruded engineered construction
- Helix acts as a wearstrip
- Excellent hydrolysis & microbial resistance
- Wall Thickness = .055" (2" to 3"), .060" (4" to 8")
MARKET APPLICATIONS: Aquaculture/Fish Pumping, Bark Mulch Blowing, Grain Vacs, Ice Throwing, Powder & Bulk, Lawn & Leaf Collection, Sand Blasting Dust Collection, Woodworking/Furniture Industry
PRODUCT SPECS LINE: Flex-Tube
TEMPERATURE: Low: -40°F High: 200°F