Flex-Lok 550 Hose
The Flex-Lok 550 Hose is an extremely flexible, and compressible hose, made from single-ply silver silicone coated fiberglass fabric. It is available with an ID of 4", 6", and 8" and a length of 25' in order to provide you with a custom fit for your application. We offer FREE shipping on your order anywhere in the contiguous United States.
Description: Single-ply silver silicone coated fiberglass fabric hose mechanically crimped in a continuous process.
- Fabric is locked around a coated steel wire by a metal strip formed into a clip
- Metal strip acts as a wearstrip and offers outstanding external abrasion resistance
- Extremely flexible & compressible
- Manufactured with flame retardant materials
- Ideal for medium temperature heater & floor exhaust applications
- Available with a non-marking thermoplastic rubber clip cover to protect the helix & the equipment that is attached to the hose
- Negative pressure fan system with ambient air inlet recommended to maximize effectiveness and life of duct
MARKET APPLICATIONS: Automotive, Brick Kilns, Cold Air Supply, Diesel/Engine Exhaust, Exhaust Systems, Flame Retardant, Foundries, Garage Exhaust, Heater, High Temperature, Jet Fuel Vapor Venting, Pollution Control, Rocket Support, Vehicle Exhaust Systems, Welding Fume Extraction
MATERIAL: Coated Fabric
TEMPERATURE: Low: -65°F High: 550°F