Bendway Plus Hose
Description: Manufactured using 316Ti Stainless Steel in a patented roll lock construction.
- Durable corrugations allow product to be dragged, bent, & reshaped numerous times without damage or breaking
- Suitable for fume & air exhaust applications with extremely high temperatures
- Very flexible
- Titanium stabilized 316 stainless alloy for superior high temperature corrosion resistance
- Suitable for chemical fume exhausting, high temperature, & corrosive applications where both positive & negative pressures are involved
- 25' coils can ship via UPS in 3" to 4" diameters
- Wall thickness = .006"
Handlings: Air Fumes Dust Material
MARKET APPLICATIONS: Brick Kilns, Chemical Fume Extraction, Chemical Plants, Circuit Board Cooling, Conduit, Diesel/Engine Exhaust, Dynamometer Testing, Foundries, Fume Exhaust, Jet Fuel Vapor Venting, Paper Trim Conduit, Ventilation
TEMPERATURE: Low: 0°F High: 1650°F